Always Buying. Free purchasing appraisal. No contracts to sign. No high pressure purchasing staff.
Here at TGSC we believe the best business results are when everyone is happy.
Since we have a high turn around, and low overhead, we can pay more than our competitors.
- Old coins and bank notes
- Canadian and World tokens & medals
- Royal Canadian Mint Products
- Gold & Silver Bullion Bars and Coins
- Scrap Gold & Silver including jewelry, silver flatware and tea services
- Pre 1960 sports collectables and memorabilia
- Pre 1960 toy collections
1. Come to see us here at Yonge and Crosby in Richmond Hill. Making an appointment is helpful but not necessary.
2. Mail in your items with tracking. We will let you know when it arrives. Depending on the size of you collection we will contact you within 48 hours with an offer.
PACKING SLIP SHIPPING LABEL
3. If you are selling a large collection, our bonded buyer can come to your home.
WE WILL PAY ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCE WITH CASH, CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER. We have the most complete service in Richmond Hill.
We appreciate it when you sort your collection
1. Do not clean or press your coins and notes – This could devalue your collection.
2. Sort world coins into country if possible.
3. Do not open any rolled coins.
4. Send all original packaging if you still have them along with any appraisals. More is usually better than less.
ESTATES, DIVORCE & INSURANCE – Certified Appraiser on Staff.